Offering therapy services for adults in and around Woodland Park, Colorado and through Teletherapy anywhere in Colorado
- Session Format: Individual
- Demographic Specialty: Adults
- Treatment Specialties: click here
I work with a range of clients that present a variety of unique circumstances. However, there is a common thread, they are not reaching their full potential.
During our initial meeting we will discuss your specific areas of concern as well as assess if we are the right client/therapist fit. From here, we will be able to create your personalize treatment plan and discuss how it can best work into your day-to-day life.
“Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions.”
– Tony Robbins
Rates & Insurance
- Average Session Fee: $125
- If you are in need of a sliding fee scale, please inquire
- Right to Receive a Good Faith Estimate of Expected Charges
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO RECEIVE A “GOOD FAITH ESTIMATE” EXPLAINING HOW MUCH YOUR MEDICAL CARE WILL COST.
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
-You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
-Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
-If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill. Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call 719-325-9927.
- Aetna, Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Cigna, Humana, Medicaid-CCHA, Colorado Access & RMHP, Medicare, Tri-Care West, United Health Care, UMR, Victim’s Compensation
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Coverage Parity laws require most health plans to apply similar rules to mental health benefits as they do for medical/surgical benefits. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions of your insurance provider:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Please note the cancellation policy. If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.